WELCOME

I hope you're enjoying my posts.. I enjoy posting about what's happening with me, almost like writing in my journal :)

Friday 20 July 2012

Excited For Canoeing!

Soooo, I just got paid yesterday from my babysitting job, so I thought I would make something good of it.
So, I bought a paddle, PFD, and safety kit for the boat :)
I got them for canoeing! my Dad and I decided we would borrow our friend Wayne's canoe and use it to our extent..

I also bought myself a CD called Some Nights by Fun. ! And lip butter cause my lips are absolutely parched. I ordered the pictures that I have been wanting to print out for a while.. Pictures of my best friends and I and some for mom and one for Elijah :)

Well, I might edit a couple pictures of Amy and Nicole and myself cause we're practically all totally spies or power puff girls! laugh out loud!

thanks for reading!
-Bryna Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment