WELCOME

I hope you're enjoying my posts.. I enjoy posting about what's happening with me, almost like writing in my journal :)

Saturday 4 August 2012

Working My A$$ Off!

I may be a 'slow worker' but I am very good at getting the job done.
And i've done alot of work at my job.
Well, my birthday is coming up in 6 days.. It doesn't really feel like it is though.
Well, I will be 16 this Friday. Woo hoo. So i'm going to Midland for my birthday party. Don't know what i'm going to do exactly here in Parry Sound so I am going there. I mean, I will stay here for my actual birthday but maybe leave the night of to be there for the actual party. speaking of birthdays, i've got to get Ayla something still! :0 I have to find something to get her! yeesh! gotta go now! Thanks for reading!
-Bryna Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment