WELCOME

I hope you're enjoying my posts.. I enjoy posting about what's happening with me, almost like writing in my journal :)

Thursday 15 November 2012

New Bo & New Home!

Soooooooooooooooooooooo...
As you know, I've moved into a new home again! I'm sooo happy for myself though
because we have never lived in a house to ourselves before :0 AAAAND I have a new boyfriend.. He's not NEW NEW but we've known eachother for a couple of months now
His name is Ian and he makes me smile and forget anything bad :)



I don't know why this typey thing isn't working out but I really don't want to waste 15 minutes trying to figure out what's wrong and then accidentally erase everything trying to make things look nice for something maybe nobody reads. :$

School's alright, 81% in English, 90% in Math and AT LEAST 70% in Wood Shop (i'm not too sure) and 86% in Metal Shop :D Sooo happy :)

Peace! Thanks for reading!
-Bryna Jade


No comments:

Post a Comment