WELCOME

I hope you're enjoying my posts.. I enjoy posting about what's happening with me, almost like writing in my journal :)

Friday 21 September 2012

School Is Awesome! :D

Wow, I'm really enjoying my classes even if I thought they were a bit of a twist!
I have been working on a Nightstand in Wood Shop for about a week, And I am ALMOST FINISHED!!!
In Metal Shop I am making a key chain.. It's pretty cool.. Made out of Aluminum so it's really light.

Soooo, paddling is overrrr :( But Chance and I still hangout like ALOT. His parents just love me that much :p

So, My teachers are all pretty awesome, Mr.Mair is a good instructor, my metal tech teacher is just ballistic JK lol andd my mandatory classes have good teachers too Instructional wise anyway

This weekend I am going to Midland!! :D I will be going to their school on Monday too because I miss everybody sooo muchhhh Anywayss I don't feel like typing right now, Bye

Thanks for reading!
-Bryna Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment