WELCOME

I hope you're enjoying my posts.. I enjoy posting about what's happening with me, almost like writing in my journal :)

Thursday 21 June 2012

First Exam Done !

I OWNED TODAY'S EXAM!

Seriously.
I thought it was going to be like something I've never read about before, but I guess that I just forgot what an 'Exam' is.. 

Today sometime after my exam I passed by Little Lake Park. As I strolled through it, I realized how much I was going to miss rowing.. :'( This picture below is the MSS team !



 
Speaking of MSS, today was also my last Thursday there. Unfortunately because of our moving situation, there will be a lot of things that I will miss-especially my best friends; Amy and Nicole !



Soo, umm news, news, news, ..NEWS! Okay, the other day I had gotten my ultrasound on my knee. The nurses said that it might look to be as a tissue, but they're STILL NOT SURE -__e So, they are sending the pictures of the ultrasound to my Doctor and he will make the smart decision of what may happen: SURGERYYYY. :$ Well, I have nothing really more to say except thanks for reading!

-Bryna Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment