WELCOME

I hope you're enjoying my posts.. I enjoy posting about what's happening with me, almost like writing in my journal :)

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Registered For School!

Officially registered for Parry Sound High School!
Semester 1
-Mathematics
-Manufacturing Tech
-English
-Construction Tech

Semester 2
-Ojibway Language
-Baking
-French Language
-Personal Fitness


(yess, I copied myself from faaacebook LAZYY)

THESE FRIGGEN TIMETABLES ARE HARD TO READ! They switch the classes everyday!
soo first semester would be..

Day 1- Math then Manu., then english, then construction.
Day 2-Manu., Math, construction, english.
Day 3-English, construction, math, manu.
Day 4-Construction, english, manu., math.
Day 5- ????

I don't even know what happens on day 5...

ANYWAYSSS I have to go Paddling at 5 30 with my 'new you haven't heard of him 2 month old friend' named Chance. I call him Chance le france. Or Wench. Cause he's my slave.

Thanks for reading!
-Bryna Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment